Meetings, And How Cheese Can Improve Them
If you work in an office or an organisation of any size, you may recognize this scenario. There's a meeting coming up. Someone has to organise lunch for it but ... what to get? After a certain amount of pacing, pencil chewing and staring out of the window, the dispiriting answer comes: boring sandwiches again.
But surely any meeting would be improved via a break for some delicious cheese? That's how we feel, anyway! And it's why we've put together our meeting boxes - gorgeous selections of cheese and accompaniments for meetings of 5, 10, 15 or 20 people. Guaranteed to send people back to their afternoon session with a spring in your step. We've put together two sets of meeting boxes, 'classic' and 'premium'.
What you get in ... a Classic Meeting Box
- Cheddar, blue and brie type cheeses. We've allowed about 150g per person.
- Crackers and chutneys, with a choice of each, and more choice in the bigger boxes.
What you get in ... a Premium Meeting Box
- A wider variety of cheeses, going beyond the basic cheddar, blue and brie trio. So the Premium Meeting Box 20, for example, has eight different ones!
- As above, crackers and chutneys, with a choice of each, and more choice in the bigger boxes.
- A platter of mixed charcuterie from Forest Pig.
- Antipasti (such as sun-dried tomatoes or peppers) and/or paté.